Revolutionize the way you mop, with continuously clean water. The Vileda® EasyWring™ RinseClean™ Spin Mop features a 2-tank bucket system that separates the clean and dirty water for a seamless cleaning experience. Equipped with a built-in wringer and foot-activated pedal, RinseClean™ allows for hands-free wringing. Complete with a powerful microfibre mop head that removes over 99% of bacteria with just water,* it’s a game-changer in cleaning.
RinseClean™ is Real Clean
Separates clean & dirty water
Our 2-tank bucket system ensures you clean your home with fresh water, every time.
Our built-in pedal allows for an uninterrupted clean with hands-free wringing, and lets you control the moisture level on your floors.
Removes 99% of bacteria**
Our mop heads utilize the magic of microfibre to remove 99% of bacteria**—use your favourite floor cleaner or just simply water.
Sabine B., R&D Engineer
“Working on the EasyWring™ RinseClean™ has shown me how important our consumers are in constantly helping us improve our products. We heard their cleaning concerns, and so we made an easy-to-use product that ensures you continuously clean with fresh water.”
• 2-tank bucket system - breakthrough bucket innovation featuring separated tanks for clean and dirty water, so you only use clean water while mopping.
• Foot-activated pedal allows for hands-free wringing and controlled water release.
• 100% microfibre mop head removes over 99% of bacteria with just water.*
• Triangle shaped mop head for easy maneuverability and corner cleaning.
• Machine washable microfibre mop head refill.
• Safe for all hard floor surfaces, including hardwood, tile and linoleum.
• Telescopic handle allows you to adjust the height and extend reach.
• Bucket includes a handle holder for convenience while carrying.
Machine or hand wash mop head. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Lay flat to dry. Always be ready with extra refills on hand.
Store bucket in dry conditions. Do not expose to excessive sunlight.
*Rinsing chamber fills continuously with clean water.
**Removes over 99% of E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tiling using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab