Treat your floors to a winning clean with Canada’s #1 Microfibre Spray Mop, ProMist® MAX.* Featuring a double-sided microfibre mop pad that flips, you can clean your floors quickly and effectively. Great for everyday use, its reusable and machine washable pad removes over 99% of bacteria with just water**, and you can use your own cleaning solution in the refillable bottle. Hello to great cleaning with less waste.
Clean with less waste
The ProMist® MAX Microfibre Spray Mop helps reduce single-use plastic waste with a refillable spray bottle, and a reusable, microfibre mop pad.
Double-sided mop head
The two-sided mop pad lets you clean more surface area and quickly clean up spills with one side and dry with the other. The refills are washable and reusable for sustainable cleaning. Always be ready for the next mess by keeping extra refills handy. Tip: convenient to store in laundry room.
Removes 99% of bacteria* with just water
Our mop heads are designed from multi-purpose microfibre removing stubborn dirt and over 99% of bacteria with just water* or you can add 2 tsps of your favourite floor cleaner.
• Reusable, washable microfibre mop pad cleans better than disposables.
• Removes over 99% of bacteria with just water.*
• Slim bottle design for improved maneuverability.
• Comfort grip handle and trigger to easily control the amount of spray while cleaning.
• No batteries needed.
• Choose your own solution (only 2 teaspoons needed) or use just water in the refillable bottle.
• Dual-sided mop head flips 180 degrees, allowing continuous floor cleaning without changing mop pad.
• Always be ready for the next mess by keeping extra refills handy.
• Suitable for all hard floors, including laminate, wood, and tile.
• Compatible with the ProMist® MAX Microfibre Spray Mop Refill and Scrub Pad Refill.
Machine or hand wash mop head. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Lay flat to dry. When switching cleaners or preparing for storage, fill bottle with water and spray 5 times. Discard remaining water. Fill bottle as usual with new solution or store empty between 10 - 38 ° Celsius.
*Nielsen Canada, Total Household Cleaning Tools Market, L52 wks 01/01/2022
**Removes over 99% of E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tiling using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab