Designed to keep hands dry with intuitive wringing, the Vileda® MicroTwist™ Mop is made with a built-in ratchet-twist system to regulate the amount of water with each use. Its double tail microfibre bands prevent strings from tangling and keep the mop head in a circular shape with each swipe.
Easy-to-use ratchet twist system
Perfect for controlling water use, the innovative twist wringing system removes water from the mop head while keeping your hands dry.
Washable microfibre mop head
Tangle-free microfibre strands trap and absorb dirt, dust, hair and moisture from floors for a superior clean. Plus, no need to toss away when finished, our microfibre mop heads are reusable and machine washable.
Removes over 99% of bacteria*
Our mop heads are designed from multi-purpose microfibre, which removes over 99% of bacteria.* You can use your favourite cleaning solution or just water.
• Extra large 18'’ mop head cleans more surface area in less time.
• Easy-to-wring mop with easy-to-use twist handle for controlled wringing.
• Machine washable and reusable mop refill provides great absorbency, spill and particle pick-up.
• Removes over 99% of bacteria with just water.*
• Foam grip for a comfortable, secure grasp with easy-to-use twist handle.
• Compatible with the MicroTwist™ Refill.
Machine or hand wash. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Lay flat to dry. For best results, replace refill every season.
*Removes over 99% of E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tiling using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab.