Achieve a deeper clean with EasyWring™ - the # 1 spin mop** system that features a foot-activated pedal that allows for hands-free wringing and has a built-in wringer for controlled water release. Complete with a microfibre mop head, the multi-purpose system removes over 99% of bacteria with just water.*
Featuring an innovative foot pedal, the hands-free bucket with built-in wringer allows the level of moisture to be controlled between each use. The triangle-shaped mop head makes cleaning those hard-to-reach corners a breeze, and it’s safe for all hard surfaces.
Reusable & Washable Refills
Our mop heads are designed from multi-purpose microfibre, which removes over 99% of bacteria with just water.* Plus, they’re machine washable and reusable.
Use with Vileda® PACS Hard Floor Cleaner
Make floor cleaning a breeze with Vileda PACS Hard Floor Cleaner. These perfectly portioned PACS are made with hard-working enzymes, and specially designed for your EasyWring™ & RinseClean™ buckets. Just fill your bucket with 6 litres of warm water, drop in a PAC, and watch it fizz.
• Multi-purpose microfibre mop removes over 99% of bacteria with water.*
• Foot-activated pedal and built-in wringer allow for hands-free wringing.
• Machine washable and reusable microfibre mop head refill.
• Triangle shaped mop head for easy maneuverability and corner cleaning.
• Safe for all hard floors, including hardwood, tile, vinyl and more.
• Always be ready for the next mess with an extra refill.
• System includes EasyWring™ bucket, telescopic handle that adjusts to 130cm and microfibre mop head.
• Compatible with the EasyWring™ Microfibre Refill & Power Refill.
• Use with Vileda® PACS Hard Floor Cleaner.
Machine or hand wash mop head. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Lay flat to dry. Rinse bucket with water and allow to dry before storing. For best results, change refill every season. Store bucket in dry conditions. Do not expose to excessive sunlight.
*Removes over 99% of E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tiling using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab
**Nelson Canada, Total Household Cleaning Tools Market, L52 wks 07/17/2021