Floors so clean, you’ll flip. The Vileda® Flip Mop 3Action is a 3-in-1 hard surface floor cleaner designed for dry, wet and baseboard cleaning. Featuring ultra-dense chenille for efficient particle pickup on one side and absorbent microfibre on the flip side to remove stubborn dirt and over 99% of bacteria with just water.* Its mop ends also flip upwards to clean and dust baseboards without using your hands.
Removes over 99% of bacteria*
Our mop heads are designed with multi-purpose microfibre, which removes over 99% of bacteria*—use your favourite floor cleaner or just water. Plus, they’re machine washable and reusable.
Effortless Floor & Baseboard Cleaning
Featuring a double-sided pad, our 3-Action Flip Mop captures dirt, dust, and hair effortlessly with an ultra-dense chenille side for dry mopping and a microfibre side for damp mopping. No need to use your hands to clean baseboards; simply flip the mop ends upward for convenient baseboard cleaning.
Extra wide for large surfaces
Made for bigger surfaces, the mop features an extra wide pad that effortlessly gets the job done. The 360-degree swivel mop head is ideal for maneuvering around hard-to-reach areas.
• 2-in-1 mop pad flips 180° for wet and dry cleaning.
• Use Wet: Microfibre side cleans effectively and removes over 99% of bacteria with just water*.
• Use Dry: Ultra-dense chenille side attracts and holds dirt, dust and hair.
• Extra-wide mop head cleans large surface areas faster.
• Textured telescopic handle provides better grip.
• Easily maneuver around furniture with 360° swivel head.
• Machine washable and reusable mop head.
• Safe for all hard floor surfaces, including hardwood, tile, laminate and linoleum.
• Compatible with the Vileda® Flip Mop 3Action Refill.
Machine or hand wash in warm water. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Lay flat to dry. For best results, replace refill every season.
*Removes over 99% of E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tiling using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab.